Sorry for duplicate posting Gavin, but  I really need your advise. I decided to
implement such an aproach for my current project.  What do you think about it?
Is it feasible?
anonymous wrote :
  | We need a model of conversation to handle various modules in the
application and also nested modules. When entering a submodule I want the user
can access the parent modules menu ( to avoid the back button ) in the same
page when he was working with the child module. There could be anu level of
modules in the applicaiton, from complete seperate modules to simple CRUD
object modules.
  | It will be very good to have this navigation model and at the same time
avoid having lots of objects in the conversation scope.
  | I am suggesting this model to handle such a navigation:
  | every conversational SB could have a conversation name, and a parent
conversation assigned to it. In case of invocation of a @Begin method, if the
current conversation name equals the SB's conversation name it simply joins the
conversation, if it is not the framework will start going up in the current
conversation stack to find a conversation wich name is the SB's parent
conversation name, then swap to that conversation and nest a new conversation
with the SB's conversation name. If no matching conversation found it could
redirect to ifNotBeginOutCome with throwing a
ParentConversationNotFoundException.
  | There is also a special TopLevel keyword for top level modules wich will
start a whole new conversation. And also unnamed SBs keep working as is.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3930313#3930313

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3930313