anonymous wrote : From my understanding of polymophism I wouldnt call this a
polymorphic query

I did not say "polymorphic query". I used the term "polymorphic properties in a
query". Anyway, it might be not the most proper way to call it. The question is
about using properties declared in an inherited class of the ref type.
Obviously the loaded "person" object will be of type Student or Teacher. What
I'm interested in is how to query only the users having for "person" a student,
that satisfies a certain condition...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3930315#3930315

Reply to the post :