Well... the solution is hidden in the log files... the way they cache their
resources and the uniue keyes they use to identify them.

Here is my resulting XMBean for HibernateService...
I re-spelle out the dependencies and datasource.

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |
  | <server>
  |     <mbean code="org.hibernate.jmx.HibernateService"

name="jboss.jca:service=HibernateSessionFactory,name=HibernateSessionFactory">

  |         <!-- Required services -->
  |         <depends>jboss.jca:service=RARDeployer</depends>

<depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=MySQLDataSource</depends>

<depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=OracleDataSource</depends>

  |         <!-- Bind the Hibernate service to JNDI -->
  |         <attribute name="JndiName">HibernateSessionFactory</attribute>
  |
  |         <!-- Datasource settings -->
  |         <attribute name="Datasource">java:MySQLDataSource</attribute>
  |         <attribute
name="Dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect</attribute>

  |         <!-- Transaction integration -->
  |         <attribute name="TransactionStrategy">
  |             org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="TransactionManagerLookupStrategy">

org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="FlushBeforeCompletionEnabled">true</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="AutoCloseSessionEnabled">true</attribute>
  |
  |         <!-- Fetching options -->
  |         <attribute name="MaximumFetchDepth">5</attribute>
  |
  |         <!-- Second-level caching -->
  |         <attribute name="SecondLevelCacheEnabled">true</attribute>
  |         <attribute
name="CacheProviderClass">org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="QueryCacheEnabled">true</attribute>
  |
  |         <!-- Logging -->
  |         <attribute name="ShowSqlEnabled">true</attribute>
  |     </mbean>
  |
  | </server>

Clean boot...

Now I can finally start writing some kick ass code...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3930335#3930335

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3930335