Hi,

I am using JBoss 3.2.5

and I secured JMX access
(jmx-invoker-adaptor-server.jar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml):

            <!-- Uncomment to require authenticated users -->

Problem: Now I get no more access to JBoss JMX.

I Use the follwing code to access JMX. Without security I had no problem!

        props.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
                "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
        props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, url);
        props.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,
"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");

        // BEGIN: I've ADDED THIS, BUT CODE DOES NOT WORK. user/pass is a valid
combination (is ok for jmx-console login!)
        props.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "user");
        props.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "pass");
        // END

        Context ctx = new InitialContext(props);

        RMIAdaptor rmiAdaptor = (RMIAdaptor) ctx.lookup("jmx/rmi/RMIAdaptor");
        RMIConnectorImpl impl = new RMIConnectorImpl(rmiAdaptor);
        conn = (MBeanServer) impl;
        ctx.close();
        // ...

Please Help,