Hello,

I'm new to Jboss and EJB and I was wondering if anyone could point me towards
some simple EJB application sample code.  I've worked through the Jboss
introductory doc and got the DukesBank application up and running and my
strategy had been to try to pare down the Bank application to just a minimal
example of a web app making calls on a SessionBean but I'm finding the bank app
so complicated that figuring out what to pare off is not so easy.  So, can
anyone point me towards a simple app which includes maybe just a jsp and/or
servlet and some session beans?  Thanks in advance for any thoughts anyone may
have!

-exits

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3931055#3931055