Hi,

I was setting up two clustered sever nodes on a single machihe. It seems the
port number of the remote Connector is hard coded. I have the connector
configured on one of the servers as:

  <mbean code="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector"
  |          xmbean-dd="org/jboss/remoting/transport/Connector.xml"

name="jboss.remoting:type=Connector,name=DefaultEjb3Connector,handler=ejb3">
  |     <depends>jboss.aop:service=AspectDeployer</depends>
  |     <attribute name="Configuration">
  |       <config>
  |         <invoker transport="socket">
  |           <attribute name="socketTimeout">360000</attribute>
  |           <attribute name="serverBindAddress">0.0.0.0</attribute>
  |           <attribute name="serverBindPort">3874</attribute>
  |         </invoker>
  |         <attribute name="InvokerLocator">socket://0.0.0.0:3874</attribute>
  |
  |         <handlers>
  |           <handler
subsystem="AOP">org.jboss.aspects.remoting.AOPRemotingInvocationHandler</handler>
  |         </handlers>
  |       </config>
  |     </attribute>
  |   </mbean>

Also tried withut the InvokerLocator and only and InvokerLocator entry.

The client stub has correctly two targets in it's family, but they both point
to the same defaullt port 3873.

Is my configuration wrong, or is indeed the port number hard coded? (like
is/was the case with the timeout in an earlier post

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=68187

Tx.,

Raphael

View the original post :