Do you have any example ?
I mean,
- I know how to deploy a simple Standard MBean by using xmbeans
(jboss-service.xml file with tag xmbeans-dd pointing to my xmbean file
describing my MBean interface) from a SAR.
- I know how to write specific code to deploy a Standard MBean by using JSR-3
calls and call it from a servlet or a servlet context in my SAR.
- I now how to create jboss specific MBean by using jboss proprietary code and
setting the "code" tag.

BUT I don't know if there is a "magic tag" in the jboss-service.xml file that
allows me to deploy a custom Standard MBean without using the xmbean-dd tag. By
reading your answer, it seems that it is possible.

My concern is to use SAR without using xmbean or JBoss specific classes. I want
to use just JSR-3.

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3931526#3931526