"Cybernd" wrote : Hi,

  | Given:
  | test.ear/test.ejb3/my/SomeBdb.class
  |
  | This MDB is a simple hello world mdb, trying to create an instance of class
Dummy based on the message content. It simply contains "new Dummy();" inside
the onMessage() Method.

  | Whats the best suitable place for the my/Dummy.class?
  |
  | I tried:
  |
  |   | test.ear/test.ejb3/my/SomeBdb.class
  |   | test.ear/test.ejb3/my/Dummy.class
  |   |
  | as simplest aproach, which leads to
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | [ServiceController] Problem starting service
jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,module=test.ejb3
  |   | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError my/Dummy
  |   |

  | My next try was:
  |
  |   | test.ear/test.ejb3/my/SomeBdb.class
  |   | test.ear/test.ejb3/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
  |   |   with "Class-Path dummy.jar"
  |   | test.ear/META-INF/application.xml
  |   | test.ear/test.jar/my.Dummy.class
  |   |

  | Whats necessary to be able to instantiate my Dummy class inside the MDB
onMessage()?

  | thx
  | Bernhard Neuhauser

Where is dummy.jar?  The later should work, i.e. if you have an EAR with two
jars (test.jar and test.ejb3) and put the test.jar module first in your
application.xml, then it should work.  You will get a UCL for the test.jar
classes and then the EJB3 module should get deployed.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3931582#3931582

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3931582