Sir,

I have made following configuration in JBOSS.xml

<container-configuration>
<instance-pool>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstancePool</instance-pool>
      <instance-cache></instance-cache>
      <persistence-manager></persistence-manager>
      <container-pool-conf>
        100
        5
      </container-pool-conf>
</container-configuration>

I am still not able to see the print statements in ejbCreate() on console.
It appears that JBOSS is not instantiating bean on server start up.

Can some one guide me?

Thanks,
Abhay

View the original post :