Now that entity beans are simply POJOs: Is it still considered best practice to
pass value objects  to the client?
Most of the EJB 3 examples I have seen so far use entity beans directly in the
JSF/client layer.

I tried to encapsulate getters/setter of entity beans in an interface and use
only that in the JSF layer, but of course that does not work because entity
beans must also be created on the client side.

What do others do?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3931831#3931831

Reply to the post :