Hi Jose,

I am using Eclipse IDE for development.
What I do is whenever this jbpm.interface.Fibo(Remote interface of the bean) is
created with extension EJBObject, I edit the line to extend Remote and package
it. It worked for this one. But When I am developing a real time project, Its
throwing me axis error ( see my othe post).But again, other error may not be
related to this.

I would suggest just edit your remote interface java class for extending remote
interface instead of EJBObject. Dont create any new inteface.

Again, I am not at all an expert (just started working with this). I would
definitely write in detail about changing or using FiboBean as a webservice,
once I get my hands on client inteface.

I would be really happy if all the *experts* reading this post can suggest
something..

Thanks and Regards,

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3932177#3932177