UPDATE:

Well I have pointed the source to "jboss-client.jar", and now seems to run fine
in java perspective in Eclipse.

However in debug mode when i step through I still get the message of Source not
found attach source. Any ideas why this is?..for now im ignoring this but i
dont want it to be a major porblem late when my app grows.

I do however have 2 further questions?

1)My build path for my project contains all these *.jar files from
jboss_home/client. Can I make it easier to add these to my future projects, or
do something that will decrease the number i see on the package explorer?

2)Are there any good Eclipse-Jboss books out there that really teach you how to
use these tools integrated. I'm curently reading Eclipse Distilled..which is ok.

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3932677#3932677

Reply to the post :