Hi Friends, I have developed an application and now need to authenticate using
LDAP, my application does not use ejb it is a struts project. I will be
accepting an user name and password, i need to authendicate the same. Below are
the code that i have added to the anonymous wrote : web.xml
<security-constraint>
  |             <web-resource-collection>
  |                     <web-resource-name>Transport</web-resource-name>
  |                     <description>Require users to authenticate</description>
  |                     <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
  |                     <http-method>POST</http-method>
  |                     <http-method>GET</http-method>
  |             </web-resource-collection>
  |             <auth-constraint>
  |                     <description>Only allow Authenticated_users
role</description>
  |                     <role-name>Authenticated_users</role-name>
  |             </auth-constraint>
  |             <user-data-constraint>
  |                     <description>Encryption is not required for the
application in general.
  |                     </description>
  |                     <transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>
  |             </user-data-constraint>
  |     </security-constraint>
  |     <login-config>
  |             <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
  |             <form-login-config>

<form-login-page>/pages/login/login1.jsp</form-login-page>

<form-error-page>/pages/login/login_error.jsp</form-error-page>
  |             </form-login-config>
  |     </login-config>

the code that i have included into the anonymous wrote : login1.jsp
<form action="j_security_check" method="post">
  |     Username: <input type="text" name="j_username" ></input>
  |     Password: <input type="password" name="j_password" ></input>
  |     <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
  | </form>

the code for anonymous wrote : jboss-web.xml
<security-domain>java:/jaas/transport_web_client_security</security-domain>

The code that i included in anonymous wrote : login-config.xml
<application-policy name="transport_web_client_security">
  |             <authentication>
  |                     <login-module
code="org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule" flag="required"/>
  |                     <login-module
code="com.acctp.loginmodule.GenericJbossLoginModule" flag="required"/>
  |             </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>

These are the changes that i have done but i am not sure what has to go into
the anonymous wrote : com.acctp.loginmodule.GenericJbossLoginModulefile could
anyone help me with this. I would be very much thankful to you.

thanking you in advance,
Sundeep

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3932735#3932735