Hi everyone,

I'm trying to integrate a workflow engine in IBM Workplace, which uses
WebSphere Portal 5.0, which uses JDK 1.3. I decided to give jBPM a try.
I build jBPM, hibernate and some other libs for 1.3 and I think it worked. But
i still get lots of exceptions, and I'm kinda stuck.
In general, is it possible to integrate jBPM in a JDK 1.3 environment? If so,
has anybody experience with that? Or isn't it worth the effort?

Any comments appreciated, thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3932794#3932794

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3932794