I meet a problem ,please refer to the following codes

  | Object tmp = iniCtx.lookup(TOPIC_CONNECTION_FACTORY_KEY);
  |
  |        String connectStatusTopicName =

ConfigUtils.getProperties().getProperty("ConnectStatusTopicName",
  |                     "TopicStatus");
  |         TopicConnectionFactory tcf = (TopicConnectionFactory) tmp;
  |          topic2 = (Topic) iniCtx.lookup(connectStatusTopicName);
  |         conn = tcf.createTopicConnection();
  |         session = conn.createTopicSession(false,
TopicSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
  |         conn.start();
  |         TopicSubscriber topicSubscriber = session.createDurableSubscriber(
  |                 topic2, "health");
  |         topicSubscriber.setMessageListener(receiver2);

all is the default configure.
when TOPIC_CONNECTION_FACTORY_KEY is "ConnectionFactory" ,it's ok.
but when TOPIC_CONNECTION_FACTORY_KEY is "java:/JmsXA",
I will meet the following problem caused by
"topicSubscriber.setMessageListener(receiver2);"

javax.jms.IllegalStateException: This method is not applicable inside the
application server. See the J2EE spec, e.g. J2EE1.4 Section 6.6
       at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsSession.checkStrict(JmsSession.java:531)
       at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsMessageConsumer.setMessageListener(JmsMessageConsumer.java:135)
after I checked the J2ee1.4 spec section6.6, I still don't understand .

can you help me ???

thank you .l

"

View the original post :