Hi Louis,

Great to hear it's going well for you, especially considering the scale/nature
of your project. I've spent a couple of weeks delving into various aspects of
Seam, and am planning to move forward with pretty much the same stack you're
using. I've 100,000 users to support initially, but this is set to grow quickly.

I've a couple of questions for you, if you can help. Is the content management
subsystem part of what you've developed in-house, or something external? I've
got to tackle it at some stage & am casting my eye around. Also, did you find
many corner cases needing manual API usage for Seam?

I'm also watching the JIRA bug you mentioned. I can foresee many stale
conversations building up over time for my project - and attempts to re-enter
conversations too.

Anyway, good to hear about your project. Best of luck with it

Simon

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3933117#3933117

Reply to the post :