I am the core deveper of my portal. I have commited the changed and everything
work fine.

For more detail.
 In the JSP page, you should have a form like :

<input type=file ......>

In the portlet corresponding .java
public void processAction(JBossActionRequest aReq, JBossActionResponse aRes)
throws PortletException {

 // Prepare for processing the uploaded file
              DiskFileItemFactory factory = new DiskFileItemFactory();
              PortletFileUpload upload = new PortletFileUpload(factory); //
TODO: configure uploader

            // Check if the upload content is  ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" in
the submitted form
            if (upload.isMultipartContent(aReq))
            {
                logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": isMultiPart = true");

                List fileItems = upload.parseRequest(aReq);
                Iterator itr = fileItems.iterator();
                while (itr.hasNext()) {
                    FileItem item = (FileItem) itr.next();

                    // check if the current item is a form field or an uploaded
file
                    if (!item.isFormField()) {
                        logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + " :Start
processing the uploaded file");

                        sFilename = item.getName();

                        logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": Filename = "
+ sFilename);
                        logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": contentType
= " + item.getContentType());
                        logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": isInMemory =
" + item.isInMemory());
                        logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": sizeInBytes
= " + item.getSize());

                        if (item.getSize()==0){
                            logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + "No file
selected ");
                            return;
                        }
                        //-- Get the inputStream of the uploaded file
                        is = item.getInputStream();

                    } else {
                        String fieldName = item.getFieldName();
                        if ("extractor_type".equals(fieldName)) {
                            extractor_type = item.getString();
                        }
                        if ("isRWKP".equals(fieldName)){
                            isRWKP = item.getString();
                        }
                        logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": fieldName :"
+ fieldName);
                        logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + ":
extractor_type :" + extractor_type);
                        logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": isRWKP :" +
isRWKP);
                    }
                } // End while itr.hasNext()

               logger.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": InputeStream
is.length = " + is.available());
               //* Call method extractByLOCAL
               extractByLOCAL(extractor_type, is, sFilename, isRWKP);
            } // End if isMultipart

}// End processAction()

The above code is what I implemented.
If you have any question , you can post again. In the future, I may have
questions that need you for help... ^^
my msn is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
you can add me

View the original post :