Well, I sort of get very high level view of process and tasks, but my question
is really how they are treated differently by jBPM and when will you use one
against another. For example, does the state is saved between processes, but
not between tasks. I am planning to use jBPM in sort of BPEL like way, where I
can define services either in chains of commands or workflow like (with forks),
so I need to see whether it make sense to define call to each service as a
process, subprocess or task.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3933419#3933419

Reply to the post :