Hi....
I think it's better to point out this fact: I had to include also the
j2ee.jar file. If not the application doesn't work.
This seems to me really strange and I think I have something wrong: I mean,
j2ee.jar is 9M sized and I don't think this was the purposal of Sun when
Java Web Start was released: in fact  clients need to donwload all the files
specified in the .jnlp file configuration.
So I think that 9M for a very simple application is not what is called a
tiny-client.
Any comment?
Federico