Hello,
I am running TreeCache on WebSphere 6.0 and I've experienced following error:
javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
jboss.cache:service=TreeCache-Cluster It happens when restarting enterprise
application.

The cause is quite obvious, when TreeCache is created (in _createService()
method) it is registered as a MBean to first found MBean Server (along with its
interceptors). But no unregistration occurs neither in stopService nor in
destroyService (there is no unregistering code in MBeanConfigurator utility
class). Sounds like a bug for me...Is there any way how to unregister those
MBeans?

InstanceAlreadyExistsException is not critical, but is quite bothering in log
files.

BTW why there are <depends>jboss:service=Naming</depends>
  | <depends>jboss:service=TransactionManager</depends> entries in
configuration?

Thank you,
Washeeq

View the original post :