Ok, I understand contexts and their usefulness.

What I do not understand is why "scope" parameters are needed on @In and @Out
annotations!

The scope of a context variable is already fixed when declaring it with
@Name/@Scope or with @Role, right?

So what's the advantage of being able to specify the scope when the context
variable is used? Isn't it actually an error if you declare
   @Role(name = "foo", scope = SESSION)
but then use
   @In(name="foo", scope = PAGE)

Is it only to allow the two different context variable with the same name in
two different scopes? (I would never want to do that, do I?)

The doc does not mention "scope" in the "annotations for bijection" section. In
fact I actually searched the complete document and none of the examples uses
the scope parameter.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3933942#3933942

Reply to the post :