Generate SQL scripts for oracle
I hope this is useful...All you need to start is ant

1. Download the latest version of the JBoss jBPM Starters kit.
This has got the jbpm-db folder which contains all the useful jBPM database
stuff.
http://www.jboss.org/products/jbpm/downloads

2. Download the latest version of the JBoss jBPM.
http://www.jboss.org/products/jbpm/downloads
This has all the latest source code.

3. Navigate to the ...\jbpm-starters-kit-X.X\jbpm-db folder.

This folder should must contain the following files:

?build.properties ? Edit this file to correctly set the jbpm.3.location
variable to the JBoss jBPM file path.
eg

  | jbpm.3.location=C:/jbpm-X.X
  |
  | upgrade.hibernate.properties=hsqldb/hibernate.properties
  | upgrade.libdir=hsqldb/lib

upgrade.old.schema.script=hsqldb/upgrade.scripts/hsqldb.create.jbpm.3.0.2.sql

? hibernate.cfg.xml ? Copy and paste in this file from
...\jbpm-starters-kit-X.X\jbpm\src\config.files

Edit the connection properties

  | <!-- jdbc connection properties -->
  |     <property
name="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect</property>
  |     <property
name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:oracle:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:PORT:SID</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.username">USER</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.password">PASSWORD</property>

4.Update the connection settings in the hibernate.properties file in
...\jbpm-starters-kit-X.X\jbpm-db\oracle

  | hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect
  | # for Oracle 8 compatibility use
  | #hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect
  |
  | hibernate.connection.driver_class=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
  | hibernate.connection.url=jdbc:oracle:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:PORT:SID
  | hibernate.connection.username=USER<username>
  | hibernate.connection.password=PASSWORD<password>
  |
  | hibernate.show_sql=true
  | hibernate.c3p0.min_size=1
  | hibernate.c3p0.max_size=3
  |
  | hibernate.query.substitutions=true 1, false 0

5. Get the latest oracle driver from oracle:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/index.html

Put this in the ...\jbpm-starters-kit-X.X\jbpm-db\oracle\lib folder
This test was run for classes12.zip

6. Open a cmd prompt and navigate to
 ...\jbpm-starters-kit-X.X\jbpm-db

7. On the command line type: ant oracle.scripts

8.  The ant script should compile the latest source code into the following
class folders in ...\jbpm-X.X\build.
?classes.examples
?classes.identity
?classes.identity.test
?classes.jbpm
?classes.jbpm.test
?classes.webapp

It then uses these classes in the classpath to create the sql scripts.

9. The following scripts should be created in
?..\jbpm-starters-kit-X.X\jbpm-db\build\oracle\scripts
?oracle.clean.sql
?oracle.create.sql
?oracle.drop.create.sql
?oracle.drop.sql