how to setup a mapping from a context directory to an external directory?? I'm
trying to have a internal directory in the context to point (internally) to a
different directory, transparent for the user... In resin I could use :

<path-mapping>
  <url-pattern>/jsp/*</url-pattern>
   <real-path>c:/resin/resin-2.1.4/apps/ucs/</real-path>
</path-mapping>

is there any similar way in tomcat?? It's not about creating a different
context, I could do that with , but actually I want the /jsp internal to an app
be mapped to a different and shared directory. Is it possible?

Emerson Cargnin

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3934303#3934303

Reply to the post :