"_monkey_" wrote : My question is: how can I tell jboss to deploy the .sar file
AFTER those ejbs (.ear file) are deployed (instead of deploying .sar file in
the first instance)?
You can setup dependancies via the depends tag in your jboss-service.xml file.
Browse to
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowCanAnMBeanDependOnASessionBean for
more information.

Before posting questions here, you might should check out the JBoss JMX FAQ
located at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQJBossJMX in order to get
a faster answer.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3934391#3934391