Martin,

Thanks for replying. I have tried to login with user:admin and passwd:admin and
also user:user and passwd:user. None of them works. I looked into the jboss
portal user tables in the database. Those two users dont exist. Using the jboss
portal i can register new users but those users only has default user access
and cannot do anything but access the user profile.

Since i dont have any user with admin user access - i cannot do much. I think
there should some sql script or some other mechanism to create such users.

Any ideas?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3934502#3934502

Reply to the post :