Hi!

We have statless nodes with caching (non distributed) in a cluster. Is it
possible with mod_jk to have a session returned to the same node based on a
session id.  Login will go to a random our roundrobin calulated node and then
the session id is returned to the client. Calls that contains that session id
will be returned to the node where the login was.

The client is actually a system that is in turn a server for user clients so
this system does not hold a http session.

Is this possible? .. Should the session id be in the http header.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3935066#3935066

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3935066