Hi dear experts,
I post a topic about the problem but I haven't answer...The problem is very
sirious, I think, I followed all steps described by JBoss for configuration of
SSL connection on JBoss 4.0.3 and in the
\jboss-4.0.3SP1\jboss-4.0.3SP1\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar
edited server.xml  and I put

     <!-- -->
For me it's very important client side authorization but...
I haven't a exception...
I have installed few certifications and all of them work well over JBoss 3.0.7
- client side authorization is performed well.
BUT all of this certificates are invisible in JBoss 4.0.3, the end user can not
be authorization, when I click over ssl link the JBoss 4.0.3 displays empty
list with installed certification on the client side...
The JBoss 4.0.3 and JBoss 3.0.7 are configured with same keystore file...
I'm waiting for your opinions for the complex problem

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3935107#3935107

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3935107