First - I want to say "Thank you" for the help of Scott Stark,
I resolved the problem with more information from the testsuite in the JBoss
4.0.3 source distribution. Really my configuration is not wrong and there isn't
mistakes...but it's needed to be put addititional parameter

     <!-- -->

truststoreFile="${jboss.server.home.dir}/conf/server2.keystore"

without this row it's impossible for the clients to authonticate theyself, but
in the server side there isn't exceptions...
This fact is very very straight because:
1. I created the keystore  and import all certificate there like "trusted" ->
keystore must be enaugh
2. By deafault if there is not trusted certificates JBOSS has special exception
for this purpose.
Anyway I done my task and I want to say "Thank you". Have a nice day Scott Stark

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3935444#3935444

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3935444