It's late, the time when I dream up bad hacks.

What if you add a FORM login config block to hello/hello2, but use your
loginredirect.jsp as the login page?  I would expect if the user hits hello w/o
a login, loginredirect.jsp would get called, redirecting to main.  However, in
the failover case, the war now has a usable login config and since there is an
SSO the Tomcat FormAuthenticator will use the SSO credentials and transparently
log you in.

Actually, I kinda like that; if it works I think it qualifies as a good hack :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3935708#3935708

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3935708