"lowkoen" wrote : Hi all,

  | I am trying the jBPM using the jBPM Getting Started Documentation.
  | I copied the sample web application folder from
\jbpm-starters-kit-3.1\jbpm\src\resources\jbpm.war to TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\ROOT.
 However, I got the following error:
  | HTTP Status 404 - /jbpm/faces/login.jsp
  |
  | Can anyone help? Thanks.

The starters kit comes with a JBoss instance that is already setup to use jBPM.
 There should be no need to move WARs to Tomcat.  Are you wanting to do the
getting started guide just using Tomcat with jBPM?  If so, you will need to
setup the jBPM jars in Tomcat first.  Here is a link with more information
about the JARs needed for jBPM:

http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/deployment.html

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3935809#3935809