Hi,
I think you can. However it may require changing of
one the JBoss/TC installation ports.
In this installation change the port which Tomcat
listens to something other than the default port or to
a port not been listened by the other TC installation.
Then do the same for the JNDI from 1099 to another
port not been used by another process.
Then of course you have to make neccessary changes to
let the JBoss installation to know which port TC is
running on and so on.
Allan.