Hi.
I looked into jsr168 spec and found that redirecting after action request is
not part of the spec (PLT5.2.4), but portal container may use redirections
after action requests(PLT5.4.2.1). And one important thing that I found is that
render request (I mean following RenderURL link) is just the special action
request, just without actual processing (not invoking processAction method) and
simply passing render parameters to render method(PLT7.1)
So, in this way I still have a question:
will the 2.2.1rc3 and maybe later jbp versions follow the consideration that
action or render requests will not be followed with redirections or 2.2.1rc3
has a bug and 2.2.0 behaviour(with redirections) wiil be back again?
If jbp use redirections than I must supply navigational links like go back on
most of my pages, because due to redirections working on single portal page I
see the same url and pressing Back button in my browser will not get me back to
previous view while without redirections I can use browser's buttons.
As for me I already implemented everything having redirections in mind and was
confused after switching to 2.2.1rc3 which doesn't use them.
Please, help me to decide - either to make changes to my code or wait until
next version with redirections.
By the way - is there any info on the web about using prefix mappers like
CMSObjectCommandMapper?
Thank you

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3935997#3935997