Well, I must say that nothing works. Entitymanager (@PersistenceContext and
Seam`s own) does not get loaded. I mean there is component but it`s not
injectable. In the end I got exceptions related to portlets(I do not use one).

Downloaded old seam from jboss page and everything works perfectly.
So as you can see Seam did instead increase development time :D
Anyway, hope that this helps and problems get solved. (Gavin please keep stable
version of seem in CVS also)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936038#3936038

Reply to the post :