I tried your suggestion. I now have 3 handlers in my chain. That is, two from
the standard-jbossws-endpoint-config.xml and one from my webservices.xml.

However, none of them are getting their methods invoked at runtime.

My webservices.xml now reads:

<port-component-name>BankWizardServiceEndpoint</port-component-name>
      <wsdl-port>bupa0:BankWizardServiceEndpointPort</wsdl-port>

<service-endpoint-interface>com.whatever.ejb.BankWizardServiceEndpoint</service-endpoint-interface>
      <service-impl-bean>
        <ejb-link>BankWizardServiceEndpoint</ejb-link>
      </service-impl-bean>

        <handler-name>JAXRPCExceptionHandler</handler-name>

<handler-class>com.whatever.ejb.JAXRPCServerExceptionHandler</handler-class>

    </port-component>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936225#3936225

Reply to the post :