Hi team jboss....
Here when i am deploying an application in JBoss I am facing a few
problems.....Do help in resolving these problems....

1. I want one of my servlet to start up when the server starts up.... can this
be done using the tag <load-on-startup>.....
Actually this did not work and when i tried to have web.xml in the WEB_INF\  i
got a load of exceptions one of which said "Deployment Exception"....

2.I want to mention the path of a folder in one of the configuration files.....
how can i do this by knowing the name of the folder in the WEB-INF\  folder.....
In fact this thing is working if i am giving the entire disk path
i.e., like FILE-PATH = D:\\AAA\\BBB\\CCC\\WEB-INF\\classes\\DDD
where DDD is the folder containing the files i want to access.......
But i want to access these by knowing the value of FILE-PATH=\\DDD

Please do reply to this asap,
Srivathsa

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936244#3936244