This is the client code I use to access my stateless session bean:

public void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
  |   Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
  |   env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |   env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:1099");
  |   Context ctx = new InitialContext(env);
  |   Object obj = ctx.lookup("HelloRemote");
  |   HelloRemoteHome home = (HelloRemoteHome)PortableRemoteObject.narrow(obj,
HelloRemoteHome.class);
  |   HelloRemote hello = home.create();
  |   System.out.println(hello.sayHello());
  | }

You will, of course, have to change the above code to conform with the names of
the classes and methods associated with your session bean.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936311#3936311

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3936311