>From the class FileArchiveParser :
  public ProcessDefinition readFromArchive(ProcessArchive processArchive,
ProcessDefinition processDefinition) {
  |     FileDefinition fileDefinition = (FileDefinition)
processDefinition.getDefinition(FileDefinition.class);
  |     Map entries = processArchive.getEntries();
  |     Iterator iter = entries.keySet().iterator();
  |     while (iter.hasNext()) {
  |       String entryName = (String) iter.next();
  |       if (! "processdefinition.xml".equals(entryName)) {
  |         if (fileDefinition == null) {
  |           fileDefinition = new FileDefinition();
  |           processDefinition.addDefinition(fileDefinition);
  |         }
  |         byte[] entry = (byte[]) entries.get(entryName);
  |         if(entry != null) {
  |           fileDefinition.addFile(entryName, entry);
  |         }
  |
  |       }
  |     }
  |     return processDefinition;
  |   }

So I am afraid the processdefinition.xml is not in the database... You could
nevertheless add your file parser that does this job.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936316#3936316