This rumor has been floating for weeks, now we've got the rest of the story.

I agree with Mr. Saldhana.  Mr. Stark has always been a straight shooter
(although known to be somewhat terse at times).

The atmosphere surrounding these types of negotiations is enormously stressful,
and Scott didn't have to say anything.

Scott and Mark don't know me (very well), but JBoss makes me and my clients a
little bit richer every day.

Scott and Mark deserve to cash in on the tremendous amount of work that they've
put into their products and organization.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936397#3936397

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3936397