Hi,

In my ra.xml, I've the following

<resourceadapter-class>com.scort.inbound.jca.InboundResourceAdapter</resourceadapter-class>

      <!-- ResourceAdapter property -->

    <config-property>
      <config-property-name>CodePage</config-property-name>
      <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
    </config-property>

I would like to give the value of "CodePage" in the corresponding
-ds.xml, but - even after looking the dtd -, I cannot find how....

Thanks for your help

BTW, I as a name I give "codePage", the deployer will not capitalize
first letter and call setcodePage !

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936527#3936527

Reply to the post :