"jllavina" wrote : Hello,

  | I'm trying to access to an EJB (3.0, defined with annotations) from a
Servlet, but the InitialContext doesn't contain the appropiate reference and I
obtain a javax.naming.NameNotFoundException.

  | Is necessary to define the EJB also into web.xml or jboss-web.xml?
  | Is there an example of this anywhere?
  |
  | Thanks!!
  | José Luis.

No.  Can you please post your JNDI view from the JMX-Console
(localhost:8080)->JNDI service->list()?

More than likely your lookup is wrong or your EJB3 is not bound properly?

Just out of shear curiousity, where are your EJB3's packaged?  You can't put
them in your WAR as classes because the EJB3 deployer needs to see them.  You
should have an EAR with a JAR and a WAR module defined or separate WAR and JAR
files deployed (JAR being deployed first).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936584#3936584

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3936584