anyone got any ideas on this one before I jump out the window?

I've solved the problem of "Hibernate Dialect must be explicitly set" by just
adding the database connection details (even though I'm not using them).

I'm left with this one

org.hibernate.MappingException: An AnnotationConfiguration instance is required
to use
  <No message>

Is this a bug? Everything else seems to work fine but when I go to run i always
get stopped by this error.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936785#3936785

Reply to the post :