I have checked the .jars. They only contains org.jbpm classes. Will a rebuild
help then?

Should I have a reference to the EJB Hibernate Session factory for the
jbpm-context?

  |    <jbpm-context>
  |         <service name="persistence">
  |             <factory>
  |                 <bean
class="org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory">
  |                     <field name="isTransactionEnabled">
  |                         <boolean value="false"/>
  |                     </field>
  |                 </bean>
  |             </factory>
  |         </service>
  |
  |         <service name="message"
factory="org.jbpm.msg.db.DbMessageServiceFactory"/>
  |         <service name="scheduler"
factory="org.jbpm.scheduler.db.DbSchedulerServiceFactory"/>
  |         <service name="logging"
factory="org.jbpm.logging.db.DbLoggingServiceFactory"/>
  |         <service name="authentication"
factory="org.jbpm.security.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationServiceFactory"/>
  |     </jbpm-context>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936853#3936853

Reply to the post :