Can someone lend a hand trying to get the wstools ant tasks working for me?  I
just switched from Axis to give JBossWS a go and am having some trouble finding
documentation.  I'm using JBoss AS 4.0.4CR2 and MyEclipse/Eclipse IDE.  When I
run ant, I get this error: "Error running jbossws:" with no other output.  All
the files - build.xml, jbosswsConfig.xml, and eBaySvc.wsdl are all in the same
directory.

Here's part of my build.xml:

<taskdef name="jboss-tools" classname="org.jboss.ws.tools.ant.wstools"/>
  |     <target name="generate-stubs">
  |             <jboss-tools
  |                     config="jbosswsConfig.xml"
  |                     dest="../gen-src"
  |                     verbose="true" />
  |     </target>

And my jbosswsConfig.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <configuration xmlns="http://www.jboss.org/jbossws-tools";>
  |     <wsdlToJava wsdlLocation="eBaySvc.wsdl" />
  | </configuration>

Thanks!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936967#3936967