Now, I read the documentation and found this:

server/classpath: This element specifies one or more external JARs that should
be deployed with the MBean(s). The optional archives attribute specifies a
comma separated list of the JAR names to load, or the * wild card to signify
that all jars should be loaded. The wild card only works with file URLs, and
http URLs if the web server supports the WEBDAV protocol. The codebase
attribute specifies the URL from which the JARs specified in the archive
attribute should be loaded. If the codebase is a path rather than a URL string,
the full URL is built by treating the codebase value as a path relative to the
JBoss distribution server/  directory. The order of JARs specified in the
archives as well as the ordering across multiple classpath element is used as
the classpath ordering of the JARs. Therefore, if you have patches or
inconsistent versions of classes that require a certain ordering, use this
feature to ensure the correct ordering. Both the codebase and archives
attributes values may reference a system property using a pattern ${x}  to
refer to replacement of the x  system property.

But I have found that this is not the case.  As far as I can tell, SARDeployer
uses the "archives" attribute to build up a list of jars, yes, but the
FileURLLister then simply uses this list to decide what to keep and what to
filter out, not how to order the list.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3937050#3937050

Reply to the post :