I am using bundle JBoss-2.4.0_Tomcat-3.2.3

Oracle driver bundle as I used successfully in JBoss2.2 ( classes12.zip
)

Yes, I've odviously tried DataSourceClass setTo
org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.wrapper.XADataSourceImpl as a lot of people seem
to have missed this change since 2.2.

The database was started.

This is really annoying because I had to move to 2.4 for a Jbosscx
feature and now I can't use Oracle anymore and I have to release
something next week!!

Someone must be familiar with the line of code that throws this NPE. I
haven't time to look right now.

Paul.