I'm using JBoss 4.0.4CR2 and the wstools.bat from the svn code.  I'm trying to
generate the stubs from the eBay API wsdl.  So far I got the basics working and
generating some of the stubs, but some that were generated using Axis, aren't
with wstools.  Namely the problems are with the following:  (eBay is still
using Axis 1.1, so maybe something is old on their end)

  | <xs:complexType name="AbstractRequestType" abstract="true">
  |

  | <xs:simpleType name="AckCodeType">

The simple type includes this:

  | <xs:enumeration value="Success">

Full wsdl: http://developer.ebay.com/webservices/latest/eBaySvc.wsdl

Any help would greatly be appreciated as we really would like to start using
JBossWS.  I think the simple type is being deprecated as I read that some users
got Axis 1.2/1.3 to work by changing the generated code to just a String - I'm
not a SOAP expert - just pretending to be one!

Also, I know you JBoss guys are super busy getting JBoss 4.0.4 out, but I think
having some examples using Amazon or eBay SOAP webservices would help adoption
of JBossWS a lot!  If I can figure out how all this works, maybe I'll be able
to do it!

Thanks again,
Pat

View the original post :