Here comes my troubling issue.

I have a problem with selectOneRadio tag.
When I submit a form every single field from the form stores its state - the
textfields are filled, the checkboxes are checked but the radio buttons
group lose their selection.

This is the page code:
    <h:selectOneRadio id="type" value="#{movieControlBean.selectedType}"
required="true" layout="pageDirection">
        <f:selectItems value="#{movieControlBean.types}"/>
    </h:selectOneRadio>
    <h:message for="type" errorClass="errors"/>

This is the relied code in the movieControlBean:

public Integer getSelectedType()
    {
        return this.selectedType;
    }
    public void setSelectedType(Integer selectedType)
    {
        this.selectedType= selectedType;
        this.selectedTypeDescription =
Utils.getFilmService().getDictionary(this.selectedType).getDescription();
    }

   public SelectItem [] getTypes()
    {
        List  movieTypes  = service.getDictionaries("FILM_TYPE");
        types = new SelectItem[movieTypes.size()];
        int i = 0;
        for(Dictionary type : movieTypes)
        {
            types = new
SelectItem(type.getDictionaryId(),type.getDescription());
            i++;
        }  return types;
    }

Any ideas?