I would lke to add two more things that are confusing:

1)  I don't have my.lib in ext/lib of my current JRE.  I'm deploying it as a
standalone jar file in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy.

2)  I wasn't sure if the Extension-List attribute only causes the ClassLoaders
to look in ext/lib or any well known location.  If its the former than this a
real serious error since deployment should die after it can't find the
Extension-List in my.jar EJB3 module of my.ear.  If its the latter, then my
first  post stands.  Deployment should fail since the implementation version is
wrong.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3937441#3937441

Reply to the post :