Hi,

When I return from a nested conversation (via its @End method) to the higher
level and inside the nested conversation I've added a new element to the
@DataModel of the parent conversation (e.g. A subconversation that adds
elements to the list), and when this newly added element is the LAST one in the
data-model list (what a long situation:), then it is SHOWN but the first click
on the element does NOTHING. I've to click on it twice to invoke the related
action method.

Well, I'm sorry that the situation to regenerate this case is a bit long but
it's a matter that should be solved...

I dono whether this is a bug of my application or Seam. but i guess it is some
how related to seam since when I place the newly added element somewhere else
in the @DataModel list then it works.

I decided to return to the dady's list page with  but that one does not solve
it too.

Thanks for Attention

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3937501#3937501