It could be a spin-off, but not under the JBoss umbrella I think.

We internally (not JBoss but the company I work for) use ARS, with the applet
ui. Lots, I mean lots of (expensive) customization (doesn't ITIL suppose to be
a standard ;-) ) This is clearly a field where jBPM could fit in, but again,  I
think at least for the forseable future not under the JBoss umbrella.

Ronald

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3937906#3937906

Reply to the post :